2015 Tattersalls Breeze up Bonus Scheme
Terms and Conditions
1. “ Breeze – up Sales”: Tattersalls Craven Breeze-up 2015 (April 14 to April 16 2014) and the Tattersalls Guineas Breeze-up 2015 (April 30 to May 1 2015).
2. “Eligible Horse”: A two-year old for which full payment has been received by Tattersalls Ltd which has been either sold in the ring at the Breeze-up Sales or sold privately in the Breeze-up Sales with the private sale included in the published results.
3. “Qualifying Country”: Any of the following countries : Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
4. “Qualifying Race”: Races staged in 2015 and regulated by the recognised jockey club, racecourse or racing authority in a Qualifying Country
5. “Bonus”: Pounds Sterling 1,000
6. “Owner”: The Purchaser at the Breeze-up Sales as defined in Tattersalls’ Conditions of Sale or his/her principal
1. The Owner of an Eligible Horse which wins a Qualifying race may claim a Bonus from Tattersalls.
2. All claims must be in writing to Rolline Kavanagh, Tattersalls Limited, Terrace House,, Newmarket , Suffolk, UK CB8 9BT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must state
2.1 the Owner’s name
2.2 the name and breeding of the Eligible Horse
2.3 the details of the Qualifying race that has been won
2.4 the bank details of the Owner into which the Bonus is requested to be paid (full IBAN number to be included)
3. Only one Bonus may be claimed for each Eligible horse
4. All Bonus payments are at Tattersalls’ discretion; Tattersalls reserves the right to refuse a claim for Bonus without giving any reason therefore.