SITUATIONS VACANT: Bloodstock Executive
Tattersalls Ltd, Europe's Leading Bloodstock Auctioneers is seeking applications for the position of Bloodstock Executive to commence late summer/early autumn of 2023. This is a wide-ranging and dynamic role with the successful applicant to be based in Tattersalls' Newmarket offices. The executive will also have additional scope to work across the wider Tattersalls Group in Ireland, Ascot & Cheltenham.
The executive's duties will include:
- Inspection and appraisal of Bloodstock for sales across the Tattersalls Group.
- Identification and recruitment of entries across the whole Tattersalls Group's portfolio of sales.
- Strategic analysis of the global bloodstock market and identifying commercial opportunities for the company.
- Maintaining and developing key client relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Assisting with the compilation and editing of sales catalogues.
The individual will possess:
- Extensive knowledge of the global bloodstock and racing industries.
- Preferably a minimum of five years' experience working in the thoroughbred sales environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of thoroughbred pedigrees.
- A high level of diligence and attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being an integral member of a progressive, hard-working team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A full driving licence and willingness and availability to travel domestically and overseas.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Applications to be made in writing or by email, enclosing a CV and references to:
Assistant to the Chairman,
Tattersalls Ltd, Terrace House,
125 High Street, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 9BT